Idah takes step forward in fitness battle
· Yahoo Sports
Swansea City hope Adam Idah will be back in action before next month's international break with the striker making progress in his recovery from a serious hamstring injury.
Idah was ruled out for up to three months after pulling up in training just before Christmas.
Visit fish-roadgame.com for more information.
The 24-year-old took a step closer to a comeback as he took part in light training on the grass at Swansea's Fairwood training base last week.
Head coach Vitor Matos says Idah's progress has been "really good" and expects to have the £6m Republic of Ireland frontman back available in around a month.
"It's always good when we have more options with different profiles," Matos said.
"So far we are really happy, like you all know, with Vipi (Zan Viptonik) and as well with different solutions where we can use either Liam [Cullen] and Mel [Widell].
"But we are really happy for Adam. He has to keep going in terms of recovery and let's hope everything goes well."
Swansea host Coventry City on Saturday, 21 March in their final fixture before the last international break of the 2025-26 season.